Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bouncing balls

Put a damn bra on!!! Ok I'll admit I go without sometimes. But, sadly, I'm barely a B cup. I swear if I see one more D cup without a bra, wearing a flimsy dress, and boobs down to the knees I'm going to flip. The problem, however, is that I frequent the local Portsmouth Wal-Mart where I will most likely be shot if I do manage to squeak out a booby obscenity. So for now, I will just complain here. I don't know what it is about my wal-mart but if you are looking for a show of low-hanging melons .. come on down.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAH! Is this the one on Frederick?

nichol said...

Yep. Gotta love that place. Just don't go after dark.

nichol said...

Apparently this is an epidemic in this state. Yesterday at Busch Gardens I saw at least 5 women over the age of 45 bra-less. Get a grip lady!! If your boobs hang down to your belly-buttons you need a fucking bra!! I pity the people who work there.